Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Jan 27...now we are 3

So on Wednesday we got a new companion added to our area. Her name is Sister Horne, she is from Mesa, AZ. She has been out for 3 months and she is awesome! She loves shopping, dancing and movies.
This week we decided to go to the seminary and teach the students about how they can and should be missionaries now. Some of the senior boys thought it would be funny to flirt with us. That made things awkward, but we just turned the topic back to missionary work. We have lots of things going for us. We also had one of the most amazing stake conferences on missionary work. President McCune and his wife were there and when President spoke he invited me up to stand by him. He told everyone all about me and how I was serving here in the UPM for a reason and he talked about the Candy Mountain Missionaries. LOVE IT! I had so many people ask me lots of questions after that. I also think that the stake's missionary work is going to be picking up a lot this next little while which is exciting! Well I don't have much to say this week. But it was good. It was definitely a week of building and understanding more about myself.
LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment