Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 24th

It has been a super fun and crazy week. I seriously can not believe it has been 3 months already! I got my tranfer call and I am being tranferred to Orem Sunpark area and I am senior companion over a trio! Our schedules are finally filling up with lessons and it feels like we are constantly running around between Provo and Mapleton! We have met some new investigators this week because we have awesome Elders who are constantly giving us new refferals. I think the hardest thing this week is having our planner so full in the evenings and then in the day time we have almost no one to teach because they are all at work or school. My favorite part of the week was definately the baptism and then the brodcast comes in a close second. I don't have a lot of writing time sadly so this is going to be a short one. But I love you all and I hope you all caught the importance of member missionary work and I hope you take what you learned to heart!

Love, Sister Kaylynn Harrison


No comments:

Post a Comment