Friday, August 23, 2013

Aug 12...a bit different

This week has been a little different compared to what I am used to. Due to the transfer I have a new companion, I am training, I have to help my trainee learn Hiligaynon which I have never heard before, I am the only one that knows the area. So I really had to step up and be an example. Which I truly love! Getting to know my two wonderful companions and I have a feeling we are all going to get along really well. We have had a week that has been different than most. We had two referrals given to us and these people were so prepared. One of them has actually been taking the lessons from missionaries in Salt Lake City and he just moved into our area. The other has been going to church with her husbands family and loves the spirit she feels when she is there. Another thing I learned this week is that the Lord has certain people prepared for each of us as missionaries. This week we were able to get into homes that I have been trying to get into for the past 6 weeks. I know that those people were just waiting for the companions I have now. I love my new companions so much. We know how to have fun while working hard. I don't have a lot to say this week. So I will try harder next week. I hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of summer. The weather here has been beautiful and I love the warmth. LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment