Monday, March 17, 2014

Mar 17...walking area

So to be honest I don't remember a whole lot of what we did this week. I know that we did a lot of walking. Monday night we were walking home from a lesson and a huge wind storm hit and we were basically walking in place so it took awhile to get home. Then on Tuesday we woke up to some snow! I thought it was finally starting to get beautiful. On Thursday we had a district meeting to talk about goals that we want to set as a district and prepared for zone training meeting that we had on Saturday. The district meeting was very inspiring we started with sharing our testimonies of why we came on a mission. I think it is so amazing to look back on that because it keeps me motivated and knowing that I only have about 6 months left it makes me want to work my hardest and accomplish all that Heavenly Father has in store for me. There is a girl we are teaching right now who I taught in Spanish Fork and then she moved here to Provo. She got baptized in January and when we saw her this week she told us that she has been going and doing baptisms for the dead every Monday! We also have this 9 year old we are teaching right now who was baptized back in November and it was so amazing at the end of the word of wisdom lesson she bore her testimony and then her 10 year old brother who hasn't been baptized said he wants to start taking the lessons so he can get baptized soon. We had another miracle on Friday, we had just finished a lesson and we were walking to our next one and one of the relief society presidents was sitting on her porch with this guy who just moved here from Springville and he told us that we should start visiting him. I think lord knows I want to work hard and do my best so he is blessing me for it. I am grateful that I have the knowledge of the gospel and that I know God has a plan for each of us.
On Sunday we got to speak in a ward about missionary work (imagine that) but it was really cool because afterward a lot of the members went up to the ward mission leader and said that they want to start a family mission plan. So we are probably going to be doing some work with the members on that. I really don't know how we would do this work with out the members. 
So since I am in a walking area now I seem to always be hungry and always tired. I also decided to wear some shoes one day that I haven't worn almost my who mission and that was a bad idea because now I have huge blisters on the backs of my heels. I know its not much this week but like I said I forget a lot of what happened.:) 
Love you all!
                                                      Kaylynn and sister Wang
                               bowling international on pday with missionaries from China,     
                                                            Norway and  Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment