Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Mission Call

January 18, 2013
Sister Kaylynn Brianna Harrison
Dear Sister Harrison,
You are here by called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint. You are assigned to labor in the Utah Provo Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.
You should report to the Provo MTC on Wednesday, March 20, 2013.

Yep that's right... I am going on a mission. I never thought that this would be the path that the Lord had in store for me but I guess he knows better than us. I couldn't be happier with this decision I have made in my life. I look forward to sharing the gospel, and letting people know that families can be together forever! I know with out my amazing family I would not be able to make this big step in my life. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment